Monday 18 April 2011

Royal Wedding Fashion


There is only one event that is on everyone’s lips this month, and that is the royal wedding. I have heard that there are some that aren’t too bothered about it, but how often do these big royal weddings happen? Not very often, the last was Prince Charles and Diana’s back in 1981 – 30 years ago!

In my opinion and I know in a few others out there, the best thing about a royal wedding is finding out what, but more importantly WHO the bride is wearing. I know it is an Alexander McQueen creation, but what will it look like?

I am more than excited about having a memeber of the royal family (and the future Queen) who understands and enjoys fashion, but also expreses style. The blue Issa dress she wore when the couple announced their engagement was incredible and I wasn’t the only one who thought that. I really wasn’t surprised  that it was sold out within hours of the photos  being released.

Throughout Prince William and Kate’s relationship she has come out with some amazing outfits that are fashion forward, yet sophisticated and fit for a princess. So it is going to be really intriguing to see what her wedding dress is going to look like and how it is going to be styled. This is fashion history in the making, just like the Elizabeth and David Emanuel wedding dress Diana wore.

No comments:

Post a Comment