Sunday 8 May 2011

The Must Have Dress


In Sex and the City 2, there is this one Carrie dress that I have literally fallen head over heels for and have been searching ever since it was released for it. After a very, very….. very long time I not only have found a replica, I have found a replica that costs £42! I am a little bit proud of myself and as I am writing this, the dress is going into my cart.

The dress I am talking about is the blue two tiered and pleated dress that she wears when she arrives from Stanford’s wedding back into her and Big’s apartment. It is lovely and if you love the dress as much as I do, then we have Miss Selfridge to thank. As soon as I saw the dress on the Miss Selfridge website my heart sank, finally relieved that I have found the dress that I have been searching high and low for.

At £42 this dress is a steal and at the moment you can enjoy free shipping with orders over £40! What more could a SATC fanatic and fashion lover want?


Miss Selfridge Blue Pleated Tier Dress £42

No comments:

Post a Comment