Monday 25 April 2011

Funky Shoes by Kobi Levi


Put some fun back into your step with some funky high heels that are sure to make a statement where ever you go. As soon as I saw these shoes on kobilevidesign.blogspot.com

I remembered why I love fashion and style so much. In recent times there hasn’t been much that has truly captured my attention and stayed with me for a significant time; apart from the likes of Balmain, Alexander McQueen, John Galliano and Christopher Kane (ok, maybe there is a few). However, this collection of shoes, I don’t think I will ever forget, they make me smile when I see them and they take me back to my childhood memories; going to the park to feed the ducks, going down my slide in the garden (falling off at one stage) and so on.

I love these shoes from Israeli footwear designer Kobi Levi so much, I thought I had to share them with you.







No comments:

Post a Comment