Tuesday 26 April 2011

My new fashion find - PICKURBERRY


I recently recieved a news letter from pickurberry.com and saw imagery of these beautiful, stylish and colourful clutches. Low and behold when I went to the website, which has been running since 2008 (how did I not know about this!) and there are extensive collections from a whole range of new designers that are showcasing their work to buy.
PICKURBERRY is an exclusive designers online shop for young designers and I was, to say the least, blown away. From dresses to jackets, trousers to skirts and accesories such as, keyrings, jewellery, shoes and bags, you will find everything your heart could desire. 


I love Serpui Marie‘s clutches, they are so bright and colourful and always put a smile on my face. As soon as I saw them, I was saying to myself; I want that one, and that one, oh and that one. I especially adore  the lavender solid buntal minaudiere; purple is my favourite colour this season, even more so when it clashes with orange and pink.


Here are some more of my favourites that will be featuring on my wishlist this spring/summer:



Tassel Skirt by Kayleigh Ross


Romana Top by Ruffle Ruffle


Shadia Necklace by Tope Tijani


Charmed Meadow by Lilly May


Carrie Dress by Zsofia Weber



No comments:

Post a Comment