Wednesday 11 May 2011

My Shopping Treats


It’s amazing to live in London, especially when you love fashion as much as I do, luckily I live in the beautiful city and I do shopping in style!

First point of call for me was Selfridges and Harrods, as soon as those big heavy doors open and I walk through I instantly light footed. I glide in and take in the luxurious sights these magnificent shopping havens have to offer and begin to imagine what I would look like wearing these clothes. (I think you can take it that I love Harrods, Selfridges and other high end fashion departments). I did begin to day dream when I was amongst the likes of Joseph, Jimmy Choo and Max Mara, so being the normal girl who can only dream of wearing such elite clothing, I took myself over to COS and Reiss … much better, price tags I can afford.

I managed to find this amazing blue and white stripe dress, ideal for the beach at Reiss, which falls incredibly well on me, if I do say so myself. Across the way I found myself surrounded by shoes and I could hear myself saying, I like shoes, I love shoes, I have enough shoes, but then I found that not only can you find an enormous range of Havanna flip flops in multiple colours, you can customise them as well, lovely! I will take a pair, or two, or three.

Then off it was to Harrods, I was amazed at how different the atmosphere is in Harrods compared to Selfridges, I suddenly became a bit more conscious of myself in Harrods, but as soon as I was edging closer to, wait a minute, another pair of shoes and the staff noticed my rather large Selfridges bag I felt at ease (they think I have more money than I actually have) and found a beautiful pair of Carvella shoes (ok, it’s not Manalo or Jimmy Choo, but hey, it will do).


Customised Havanna Flip Flops (with a little gem)


Reiss Dress


Carvella Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment