Saturday 4 June 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Reveals Her School Trauma



She has been voted one of the hottest women in the world, renowned for her full on, beautiful lips and everlasting legs. She has walked the Victoria Secret catwalks showing off why she is the epitome of every guys fantasy, is dating hunk Jason Statham and now she has replaced sex siren Megan Fox in Transformers. Yet it wasn’t all laughs and smiles all the way to the top, she was bullied at school, for her famous assets; her lips.

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley told GQ magazine: “I got teased because of my lips. I used to get called ‘T*t Lips’ – because I had big lips but no breasts. And then I was called ‘Kipper Lips’.

“I was really teased about the way I looked at school. I think most models will tell you a similar story. There was a big group of girls that was Devon’s answer to the film Mean Girls, and they would storm the bathrooms shouting, ‘I’m going to f**king deck (hit) you, Lips! See you on the school bus. And boys didn’t really go out with me.”

Well looking at her now, it doesn’t seem to have fazed her one bit. Like with most models the one feature that makes you look unlike everyone else, is your unique selling point and the one thing that will set you apart from the rest. Tell you what; I would love to have her lips…and her legs, ooo the envy!

No comments:

Post a Comment