Sunday 3 July 2011

L'Oreal Paris Review - Your Skin's Worth It


 Loreal Paris
Another product I have been dying to find out if it works is an anti-ageing cream. I am 26 years old and it’s known that from your mid-twenties you should become a lot more obedient when it comes to your skin care regime. However, I found out in a recent documentary that the only reason these products are allowed to say they’re anti-ageing is because of the SPFs that are in the ingredients. This is technically not a bad thing, especially as it’s official we are in summer (thank god, I have been counting down the days!) and we need to do our best to protect our skin from the harmful sunrays.

Anyway, I wanted to try out a product that would help me look after my skin and hopefully when the time comes to have wrinkles and age gracefully I won’t have skin pigments and my skin will be as smooth as a baby’s bottom. So I have been trying the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Restore 10 for the past few weeks. Although I can’t tell you what I would like now if I hadn’t of used the anti-ageing cream, what I can tell you is I never much doubt it would be as soft as it is now.

I have to admit, this is the best moisturiser I have ever had; my skin is soft and well moisturised throughout the day and even coming into the night. It holds its moisture extremely well – I have found my new love, my Olay Classic Beauty Fluid is now in the bin. This is excellent to have, especially now, it will help me protect my skin from the sun, prevent, skin disease and allow me to have fun under the sun!

I love this product, and I think you will do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment