Wednesday 6 July 2011

Statement Sandals

Shoes are a girl’s best friend, well certainly mine. I have been searching across town and all over the internet to find a pair of statement sandals, and I’m so proud of the pair I have found in my home town. Sandals are such a staple piece to have in the summer wardrobe. I must admit, it’s the only time I choose flats over heels (I know, sacrilege), but there is nothing worse than having hot feet. I absolutely adore my Love Moschino sandals I bought from Caramel, they’re so beautiful and most definitely make an impact, no matter what outfit I wear.

Love Moschino shoes

On my travels I may have a really special Michael Kors handbag as well. It’s so practical and as it’s such a simple design it will go with anything and will never go out of style. A great investment piece if I say so myself.

Michael Kors Handbag

There are some beautiful sandals around that even outshine the highest of stilettos and what makes it even better; they’re a lot more comfortable too. If you love the thought of a pair of statement sandals to see you through the summer, take a look at these:

  • Tamaris<br>
  • Tamaris<br>
  • French Connection<br>
  • French Connection<br>
  • French Connection<br>
  • Matalan<br>
  • Monsoon<br>
  • Barratts<br>
  • Office<br>
  • Barratts<br>
  • Dune<br>
  • Office<br>
 

No comments:

Post a Comment