Tuesday 5 July 2011

My Designer Bargains


This is my favourite time of year when it comes to sales. I hate the January sales, everyone goes mental, but I think my hatred stems from me working the Next January sale a couple of years ago when I was in and out of jobs after graduating.

The Spring sale is brilliant because you have such a diverse range of clothing to choose from; some is left from previous sales, but you can still find a good winter piece that you think will be bang on trend and everything else you can pretty much carry on wearing it all summer long.

Unfortunately this time of month is the time of month where not a lot of spare cash is lying around. So I have made a plan, instead of spontaneously spending money on clothing I look back on and think why, I’m going to plan my spending. Today is the day that I have started my list of all the clothing, bags and accessories I want to buy -and this will all be done on payday probably. This way I have decided I will make sensible decisions and buy pieces that I truly need and not get sucked in by the way clothes are presented in shops – yes, I’m going to be internet shopping!

On my travels to find the best designer clothing and accessories at an impressive price, I have found a website that I think will even have Net-a-Porter a little bit scared. It’s called Flannels and it’s amazing; there is something for everyone - especially when it comes to bags! Since looking at this site I have devised a list, and I think you’ll be quite impressed at the prices!
By Malene Birger
By Malene Birger was £90 now £40
Fendi
Fendi was £350 now £175

Michael Kors
Michael Kors was £150 now £120

Prada
Prada was £170 now £135
Raoul
Raoul was £160 now £120
Tibi
Tibi was £225 now £175

No comments:

Post a Comment